Banana Walnut Bread - Gluten Free/Sugar Free
* 1 ½ cup of Gluten Free 1 to 1 all-purpose flour
* 1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
* ½ teaspoon baking soda
* ¼ teaspoon salt
* 1 cup mashed banana (2 Large or 3 small banana’s)
* 2 tablespoons Almond milk
* 1/3 cup butter
* ½ cup Bocca Sweet sugar
* ¼ cup Swerve brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* ½ cup chopped walnuts
· Preheat over to 350 F. Line loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
· In a large bowl add bananas, soft butter, sugar. Beat for 2 minutes. Add eggs, vanilla and Almond milk. Beat for 2 minutes.
· In a large bowl or measuring cup add all the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined.
· Add ½ of dry mix to the wet and mix until combined. Then add the rest and mix until well combined. Use a spatula to fold in the walnuts.
· Pour batter into your pan and cook for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the loaf.
· Let your banana bread cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
· Enjoy 😊
Low fat cream cheese icing
· 8 oz 1/3 fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
· 1 cup powdered sugar
· 1 tsp vanilla extract